The friendship of a cat and a man is estimated in hundreds of thousands of years. During this time, people have noticed that the cat is not only an assistant in the household (a kind of catcher of mice), but also a positive charge, the presence of a cat in the house instantly makes it warm and cozy. And even simple observations, as well as a number of studies, show that cats know how to heal.
When can a cat become an assistant in the fight against the disease?
What are cats treated for?
Naturally, it is impossible to force a cat to cure anything. A cat can not be made anything at all, it “walks by itself”, and one can only count on the fact that the animal itself will feel the disease approaching you. And cats usually feel and heal:
- oncological diseases;
- cardiovascular diseases;
- syndrome of chronic fatigue, as well as more serious psychological disorders, including even schizophrenia;
- diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, liver and kidneys;
- depression and neurosis;
- various kinds of dependence (alcoholic, nicotine, narcotic);
- diseases of the respiratory system;
- gynecological diseases;
- hypertension and hypotension;
- tooth pain;
- radiculitis and various inflammation of the joints.
An interesting observation has long been the fact that each cat can have its own specialization. They can be generalized as follows:
- female animals better treat diseases of nervous origin, and cats are more able to cure arthrosis and sciatica;
- short-haired or hairless cats can alleviate the diseases of the digestive tract, liver and kidneys, and fluffy will be indispensable if you have insomnia or depression;
- Siamese are rightly recognized as healers of respiratory and catarrhal diseases, and the British are heartfelt;
- it is noticed that cats of black color possess more powerful energy and the effect of their “treatment” is more pronounced;
- cats “broad specialization” are considered courtyards – purebred, cats picked up on the street whether they are so grateful to their master, or by nature have a powerful therapeutic effect.
How are cats treated?
It is foolish to believe that cats completely cure any disease. It is even more foolish to believe that any cat can become a salvation for every person. Of course, the most important thing in such therapy is absolute benevolence to the animal and the disposition to the “session.” And the cat must feel the source of pain. It has been scientifically proven that the cat has a powerful energy field, which it prefers to feed exclusively with negative energy, the clot of which is a sore spot in the human body. In addition, when the patient interacts with the cat’s hair, an electrostatic field of sufficient power is created to tidy up the nervous system, normalize bleeding and blood pressure. Curative rumbling is also curative – it not only has a calming and relaxing effect, but also exacerbates the protective properties of the organism, promotes the renewal and strengthening of immunity. A very interesting and scientifically grounded discovery was the fact that cat purring promotes wound healing and fracture fusion. Promotes the recovery and temperature of the cat’s body (38-39 ° C) – “warm fluffy lump” is able to have an anti-inflammatory and warming effect.
To date, cat therapies seem not so much fiction. Felinotherapy (as in science is called the process of feline healing) deservedly can be recognized as a kind of alternative medicine. Of course, this approach must be combined with traditional methods of treatment. It is necessary to understand that it is not enough to get a pet at any disease, it is important to always give your love to someone who has been tamed, and to benefit from your gratitude for your organism.
Image credit: klimkin