WikiLeaks has released emails from the Turkish President’s son-in-law Berat Albayrak which prove Turkey processed ISIS oil.
- Berat Albayrak is Turkey’s Energy minister
- Red Hack claimed at the end of September 2015 Red Hack that it has access to almost 20 gigabyte of data from Albayrak’s personal email accounts.
- Red Hack is a Turkish Marxist hacking organization.
- The Turkish justice system decided against the publication and reproduction of the emails.
- Accusations against the Turkish government and Albayrak became even more intense after the shooting down of a Russian aircraft on the 24th of November 2015.
- The Turkish president vowed to resign if these allegations correspond to reality.
- Research from Norway’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs concluded that the oil transported from the ISIS territories to Turkey is sold in low price.