The holiday cheer can often leave people feeling less than joyful, especially when those celebrations lead to too much drinking.
The problem is, alcohol is a toxin, and getting rid of it takes priority over every other thing the body is doing.
- Drink plenty of water before, during and after alcohol consumption
- Drinking sport and fruits helps to replace electrolytes
- Eat bananas, pineapple and kiwi
- Eggs helps the liver detoxify
- Eat complex carbohydrates to help maintaining a steady blood sugar level
Image credit: Pexels