Did you know that lemons can be used instead of store-bought detergents to remove stains? And by mixing natural lemon juice with dishwashing detergent, you can effortlessly get rid of plaque on all surfaces.
It is difficult to even list all the beneficial properties of lemons, but from now on lemons will settle in your home forever, because they can be used to solve many household problems.
1. Help you lose extra pounds
By mixing lemon juice with water, you will get a natural cleaning agent for internal use. That is why nutritionists recommend regular consumption of lemons to those who want to lose extra pounds.
In addition, lemons remove toxins from the body and prevent signs of premature cell aging.
2. Strengthen the immune system
Due to their powerful antibacterial properties and high content of vitamin C, they can activate the body’s defense mechanisms and neutralizes the harmful effects of free radicals.
It is for these reasons that lemons should be consumed by regulators to strengthen the immune system.
3. Eliminate odors in the fridge
If something went wrong in your refrigerator and now it smells bad, don’t delay:
- First of all, throw away spoiled food.
- Dip a cotton swab in a small amount of fresh lemon juice.
- Place the swab inside the refrigerator and leave it there for a few hours.
- A cotton swab will absorb bad smells, leaving behind a pleasant aroma.
4. Freshen the air
Citrus fruits are used not only to clean the air from unpleasant odors. Lemons can neutralize germs and disinfect the home, so they are much more effective than store-bought air fresheners.
Air freshener that you can easily make at home:
- 1 lemon
- 3 glasses of water
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- 4 tablespoons of baking soda
- Peel the lemon and place it in a saucepan.
- Pour water over the peel and bring it to a boil.
- When the water boils, add the vinegar and cook the mixture for another 5 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and set aside to cool completely.
- Pour the baking soda into a spray bottle and pour the cooled mixture of zest and vinegar on top.
- Mix the product thoroughly so that the soda dissolves in the liquid.
Shake the product and spray it all over the room.
Please note: if desired, you can add a little essential oil to the water before putting the pan on the fire. Use oils with a pronounced aroma – vanilla, rosemary, mint, or thyme.
The citric acid found in these delicious citrus fruits has powerful antibacterial properties.
By mixing fresh lemon juice with baking soda, you will get an excellent means of disinfecting the house:
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- Mix fresh lemon juice with baking soda in a small bowl.
- Dip a sponge in this mixture and wipe with it the places where the most dirt usually accumulates.
Picture Credit: VistaCreate