Image credit: PublicDomainPictures
The waist circumference directly affects life expectancy, and is inversely proportional: the larger the first, the smaller the second.
The thing is that obese people have a higher risk of cardiovascular disease, since the heart and blood vessels have a rather serious load. In addition, high-calorie food increases the level of cholesterol in the blood, promotes the development of atherosclerosis, coronary heart disease, hypertension and other serious ailments.
Changing gastronomic habits and balancing nutrition, you can avoid many troubles. Since the heart has its own food “preferences”, it is necessary to exclude fried, spicy, salty foods, as well as sweets, smoked, carbonated drinks, coffee and cocoa.
Of meat is preferable non-fat varieties: veal, turkey, rabbit, chicken, beef. Fish is useful. In the diet should be a sufficient number of vegetables, fruits, herbs, cereals. From fats, give preference to vegetable oil: sunflower, olive, sesame, corn, flaxseed. Butter is replaced by melted, so-called ghee oil, in which there are no harmful impurities. And no extravagances!
The risk of serious illnesses from the side of the cardiovascular system is significantly increased if one of close relatives suffered from such ailments. In this case, preventive measures are needed as air. And the sooner, the better!
A thin waist is not given to everyone by nature, but your happiness is in your hands, and you can make yourself a thin waist. The main thing is not to be lazy.
Image credit: office361
1. Starting position: stand up straight, feet shoulder width apart, hands behind head. Perform 10 slopes to the right, then to the left. After that, perform 10 more turns of the trunk to the right and left.
2. Starting position: Stand up straight, arms are lowered along the body, legs are shoulder width apart. Alternately, make the slopes to the right and left, reaching the floor as far as possible.
3. Starting position: lie on the floor, feet shoulder width apart bent at the knees, hands under the head or along the trunk. Draw your stomach and lift the pelvis, each time stay in this position for a few seconds. Return to the starting position. Repeat 10-15 times.
4. Starting position: lie down on the floor, legs shoulder width bent at the knees, put one foot on the knee of one leg, cross your arms behind your head. Raise your torso as close as possible to the knee of your bent leg. Repeat 10 times for each leg, gradually bring up to 3-5 repetitions.
5. Starting position: lie on your back, raise your legs so that a right angle is formed with the floor. Raise your legs to the sides as wide as possible and return to the starting position. It must be done slowly to increase the load. Repeat 10-15 times.
6. Starting position: lie on your side, resting on the floor with forearm and thigh. As high as possible, lift the trunk above the floor. Run 10 times. Bring up to 3-5 approaches. This is a complex, but effective exercise to help quickly make the waist thin.